Switch to full style
Stopgap until we iron out layout for consoles
Post a reply

Destiny

Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:02 pm

Hey Now!

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but I have Destiny for Xbone, and only have a brother-in-law to play with. There are weekly/nightfall strikes that would be nice to have a third player to group up with, and also the 6-man raids require some teamwork. I don't play in the crucible (MP) much as I still haven't mastered the console-style controls, but can get along okay against the AI.

Does anyone else play this? And would you want to play with an old-timer like myself?

Add me @ dxvxtxh

Re: Destiny

Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:13 pm

Hey Now Davitch! Great to hear from you!

Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:06 pm

wow, blast from the past! Hey now!

I don't play it, but I think there are a few guys around here that do. Hopefully they chime in.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:25 pm

Just saw this post...wish I liked the game more...been playing COD:AW instead.

Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:37 pm

I bought Destiny and AW at the same time. I opened AW to steal the 3 day gold trial out of it and haven't opened it since. I loved MW3 and Blops II, but Ghosts really turned me off. Worth giving it a try Jinx?

And I still lurk Josh ;)

Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:40 am

Yeah, I like AW...not as much as my youngest son, but then I don't really care for shooter games with a console controller. Even with a controller, I have a good time playing with him in team deathmatch games.

Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:36 pm

Been playing Destiny quite a bit lately. I am looking for people to join in raids and prison of elder strikes. Anybody in RH play Destiny with PS4?
Post a reply