Switch to full style
Post up here if you are interested in joining the RH TF2 clan!
Post a reply

blawb

Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Hello,
I live in the south bay. I'm still in high school. I like to stab people in the back with my butterfly knife and go invisible. And in tf2 i use the same strategies. >:D

Anyways... I would like to join RH because I really enjoy playing on your servers. I've met some cool people there and I like the setup. I've never been in a clan before and I've never really been interested until now.

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll accept.

Re: blawb

Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:21 pm

Hey, welcome to the server! What name do you usually play under? I don't recognize your forum name in-game. Also, tell us more about you! Going to school? What's your occupation? Just share whatever you want!

Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:34 pm

He has been playing with us for the past few weeks he doesn't have a mic so that probably why you don't notice him. But Thanks for signing up :) see you in game

Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:25 pm

I may have noticed him, unless his in-game name is elliot, in which case I have not noticed him. Also, if he stabbed me, I would've remembered, but you can't stab gel. No one can.

Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:05 pm

I do usually play under the name blawb. There's not much more to tell. I play guitar, I like to go biking, I go to fremont high school. I'm pretty damn white. That's about it.
Post a reply