Switch to full style
Post up here if you are interested in joining the RH TF2 clan!
Post a reply

Hkness

Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:52 am

Hello people of RH!
My name is Alvin, and I live in the Los Angeles area.

I am currently a sophomore college student and I work during holidays. I love to watch anime and read manga, and I love Japanese culture. I play the piano at my spare time but lately I just play TF2 a lot...... , I hope my accent isn't too hard to understand when people hear me talk on the mic, its cause I've lived in Hong Kong for around a decade, hence HKness (I know its lame, but thats the only name I could come up with when I started playing WoW lol)

I tend to die, suicide, and fall down cliffs a lot, due to my own incompetence or by the acts of RH members, and I usually make weird noises every time i die. Hope you guys don't get too annoyed by that lol.

With all that said, I would be like to join RH because its one of the only server that I really enjoy playing in (in fact its almost the only server I play!). All the clan members are friendly and fun to play with, and I wish I could also be part this cool group. I have never been in a clan before and would be awesome if i can experience what it is like to be a clan member.

Hope you guys will consider me being part of this awesome clan and thanks for reading!
Happy Holidays!!!

Re: Hkness

Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:53 am

Hey now HK! I enjoy your screams of pain. They are delicious and they fuel my flames of death. Reminds me a bit of our beloved Z, who hasn't been on much lately. Your voice is a little similar to his as well. He probably doesn't love us anymore.

Thanks for applying! So what are you studying?

Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Currently I'm studying to become an accountant...but that might change soon since its so BORING!

Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Hey Now HK...love making you fly off those cliffs :twisted: but, then I enjoy making EVERYONE take to the air. :twisted: Good post and can't wait until we vote on this.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:27 pm

gel wrote:Reminds me a bit of our beloved Z, who hasn't been on much lately. Your voice is a little similar to his as well. He probably doesn't love us anymore.

One requirement of all recruitment threads met. Anxiously awaiting the 2nd. :D

Welcome HK. I like how you enjoy the game regardless of the circumstances. Reminds me of someone in his younger days....

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:46 am

Hey Now HK ... glad to see you posting. Always nice to have another positive person on the server who charges in recklessly, sometimes stupidly, like myself.

One questions though ... other servers ? :shock: :think: :think: Not sure what you are talking about there.

As for accounting .. good job choice. Always a fair job market, and always in need wherever you decide to go.

Keep playing and have fun !

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:41 am

Welcome Alvin! Where are Theodore and Simon? lol jk :lol:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Dominator wrote:Welcome Alvin! Where are Theodore and Simon? lol jk :lol:

I get similar comments at the office a lot lol!

Btw Fubar, I don't really get what you meant by other servers?

Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Hkness wrote:.... its one of the only server that I really enjoy playing in (in fact its almost the only server I play!)

Test 1 .. FAILED !!!!!! :roll:

That is what I was referring to ...

Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:40 pm

Pvt. FUBAR wrote:
Hkness wrote:.... its one of the only server that I really enjoy playing in (in fact its almost the only server I play!)

BAH! Im slow!!!!! lol Took me a while to get it...... :cry:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:44 pm

Hkness wrote:
Pvt. FUBAR wrote:

BAH! Im slow!!!!! lol Took me a while to get it...... :cry:

Test 2 PASSED. We don't like intelligent people here, hence why Parkmad, Fubar and even Z are admins.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:19 pm

Hey Now HKness, so that's what the name is all about. I could never figure that out. Good to see you posting dude!

Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:27 pm

I still will forever read your name as "Harkness".

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Harkness
Post a reply