Switch to full style
For all your TF2 posting needs
Post a reply

RH Cal Teams

Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:31 am

According to CAL, they are at starting to organize a TF2 6v6 league. I also hear rumor of a TPG league. If you are interested in participating in league play
please respond to this post. We would want it to be the type of experience
where everybody that wants to participate, plays, regardless of skill level.

Depending on the number of players, we may need to assemble a couple of teams. Which would actually be great for practice. This is all in the preliminary stages, we are trying to get a count on the number of players who would like to join.
Last edited by Gr|MaCe on Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:58 am

I'd be in. I think it would be great to start something like this up again.

Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:13 pm

I would be in for that.

Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:55 pm

i'm interested. <-- soldier

Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:01 pm

Most def as a Pyro or Engineer...good Soldier and Spy too. Still learning the others...

Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:27 pm

Hmmm, I don't know...YES I'M IN! 8)

Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:42 pm

Im interested in being in cal with you guys.

I am good with scout :)

Re: RH Cal Teams

Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:21 pm

Gr|MaCe wrote:According to CAL, they are at starting to organize a TF2 6v6 league. I also hear rumor of a TPG league. If you are interested in participating in league play
please respond to this post. We would want it to be the type of experience
where everybody that wants to participate, plays, regardless of skill level.

Depending on the number of players, we may need to assemble a couple of teams. Which would actually be great for practice. This is all in the preliminary stages, we are trying to get a count on the number of players who would like to join.

What kind of time commitment are we looking at?

Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:35 pm

I am thinking around two hours a week, once things get going.

Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:49 am

WoW, some faces I have not seen in, well ever. I see your still kicking around for some RH fun, and prolly have been ever since I got trapped in WoW :), HEY NOW!! to Merc and MaGoo. Hey Now to the rest to, I just haven't seen them guys on the forums for awhile, nice to see this game brings us out again, me included :)

Don't grade my spelling or my grammer for that matter, please Merc. If I recall, you're an english teacher ?

Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:12 am

Well - I still suicide too much I think to be on a team - maybe next round... but I'll Image!!!

Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:18 pm

I can stand by as a SUBSTITUTE.....Due to my schedule its almost impossible to give 100% commitment.

<~~Soldier, Engineer or Sniper

Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:58 pm

il play. pyro sniper engineer

Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:59 am

I would like to join, but not sure how me being in Japan will help... lol

I will let you know when I get there, of what kind time I will be able to play.

Good Luck in the League.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:06 pm

count me in :) always on.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:22 am

did you sighn up dizier?

Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:32 pm

I don't have the time to make a full commitment, but if you need a ringer Spy or Demoman, you know how to contact me.

Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:41 am

Good news, looks like CAL is finally getting ready to get things going as of their latest post on 2/12/08. As soon as they post the server files we can get them loaded onto server and make sure that they work.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:08 pm

I have asked Curtis B to act as a scheduler for practice and scrims for the CAL team. He has agreed to take on this task. So you should see some activity in regards to
practice and scrims. All those interested that have not signed up for CAL, should do so. PM me for information regarding CAL sign ups.

Thanx

Grim

Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:26 pm

Good call on asking Curtis, he should do well. He seems to know alot about how CAL works and getting scrims and such.

As for me I probably will have to withdraw from the roster due to work. i will be out of town off and on for the next few months starting March 2nd. I was hoping the season would have kicked off before March , but it didn't. So scratch me from the list :(

Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:00 pm

Can we keep you on the list, Joker?. You dont need to be there all the time. Be nice to have you in reserve. :)

Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:22 am

Iv been really busy latly with my new job and getting school back together i havent had the time to talk about cal with everyone. so far it looks like were going to be doing the 6v6 because only me and someone else has joined the 8v8.ima try and do practice tomarrow nite around 9pm pst. so please try and make it.If you can get ventrilo at http://www.ventrilo.com/dlprod.php?id=1 and jus click i agree. then go to the renegade heroes section of the forum and find out the password and how to set it up i even think the wowo guys have a guide how to set it up. i will be in the vent around 8:30 and on steam so if anyone has any problems feel free to msg.

Since we dont have enough people for the 8v8 team im not to worried about the pre-season match on march 2nd im pretty sure the 8v8 team will b conceld dude to lack of NOT HAVING ENOUGH PLAYERS.

WE HAVE A 6v6 MATCH PRE-Season MARCH 4th B THERE

So Far for the 6v6 i have Dizier me and sgt.dark playing need 3 more that can make it. i dont have a time yet.
Last edited by curtisblow on Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:51 pm

I won't be around, gotta date tonight.

Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:37 pm

Not tonight... TOMARROW NIGHT!!!! :P

Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:31 pm

WalmartBob wrote:I won't be around, gotta date tonight.

Yeah right, who with Rosie and her 5 sisters :lol: :poke: :P
Post a reply