Switch to full style
For all your TF2 posting needs
Post a reply

Hats. Blech.

Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:49 pm

http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=9714

See, I told you. Hats are the death of this game. Valve has created a game within a game and continue to manipulate the "economy" to their benefit. I applaud them for their insight, initiative, etc. They should just rename TF2 to Hats! (or welcome to the world of economics)

Re: Hats. Blech.

Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Fashion Fortress 2.

Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:14 pm

I have some of those hats...even have an extra of the scout's...

Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:51 pm

It's gonna become a lot more valuable soon...

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Earl wrote:It's gonna become a lot more valuable soon...

But not more than a vintage version of the same hat. And even those are only a few refined at best.

Valve has made the best hat simulator yet known. Well done, Valve!

On another note, Sunday's night of TF2 had me cracking up for about 2 hours straight. From our rounds trolling plaaayer on nucleus to pl_rainbowride to arena_ravine... I couldn't stop laughing. What a great hat simulator!

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:32 pm

RainbowRide is good stuff. I get lost and wander around a lot, but the colors keep me entertained.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:45 am

LOL...Carl is SEEING COLORS MAN!!!

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Jinxter wrote:LOL...Carl is SEEING COLORS MAN!!!

Haha hey they're very pleasant to look at. BTW is that really Dane in the ceiling? Whoever it is it's hilarious.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Carl Weathers wrote: BTW is that really Dane in the ceiling? Whoever it is it's hilarious.

How do you now know of the GabeN.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Earl wrote:
Carl Weathers wrote: BTW is that really Dane in the ceiling? Whoever it is it's hilarious.

How do you now know of the GabeN.

I asked mid-game, Gel said it was Dane and Dane confirmed. Before I could see the whole face I thought it was Robin Williams lol.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:22 pm

Hehe, well I was just joking. It's Gabe Newell, co-founder and managing director of Valve. He's the main guy everyone refers to when thinking of Valve games (Half-Life, TF2), even if he may not be extremely involved in them much anymore.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:29 pm

Yep, as I understand now, GabeN is basically a full-time DOTA player now.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:14 pm

at least we can sell crud on the community market
I have made about 15 bucks selling junk
It is quite nice
Post a reply