Switch to full style
Forum for any topic sports related.
Post a reply

That WAS probably the WORST OFFICIATED MNF games I have...

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:59 pm

ever watched. BUT, I will take the win.

Re: That WAS probably the WORST OFFICIATED MNF games I have.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:49 am

Certainly couldn't have been much worse. I don't see how, upon review, you don't change the call.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:42 am

That was horrible no doubt about it. As these games start stacking up, I don't see how the nfl can claim the game isn't suffering for it.

Pvt. FUBAR wrote:Certainly couldn't have been much worse. I don't see how, upon review, you don't change the call.

From what I heard, the review can only check to see if the ball was caught (in bounds, didn't hit the ground, etc), not who had possession. Once it was ruled simultaneous possession on the field, that was it. Still a blown call. And, it never should have gotten that far. The pass interference call that was made that kept that drive alive shouldn't have been called either.

Poor pats fan...

Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:24 am

LOL!

Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:58 pm

:rolllaugh:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:41 pm

Replacement refs in general:

And as a shareholder of the green and gold, [explitive] you Seahawks

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:17 pm

I must say though, this is the 1st season that I am literally on the edge of my seat wondering about what foul the refs are going to call and on who. I have so far seen non-calls on obvious fouls, fouls that were created by ghosts, good/perfect defensive plays being called fouls, college rule fouls being called in the pro game where said foul is legal, etc..
Now this: The Lingerie Football League Announces That It Fired “A Couple Crews Which Apparently Are Now Officiating In The NFL” Because Of Incompetence
Post a reply