It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:48 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Gamestop Data Breach - Feel Free to Delete
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:42 am 
Renegade Heroes
Renegade Heroes

Hey Guys,

It's been awhile. Sadly, I haven't had much time to game for the past couple of years, being an adult sucks and I can't seem to do it right like Park and the rest of you who work and game. 8(

I just wanted to let you guys know that my firm is investigating the huge Gamestop data breach (https://krebsonsecurity.com/2017/04/gam ... le-breach/ https://www.engadget.com/2017/04/09/gam ... rd-breach/). As I have heard a bit of bitching about Gamestop over the years, I thought I'd give you guys the heads up before they screw you over again.

On a happier note, I grabbed Overwatch during a rare moment of clarity, and while I surely suck, I thought it was a lot of fun. If anyone plays, please let me know if I can add you. I only play a few hours a month, but its a nice stress relief.

Hope all is well RHers.

Ethan

Post subject: Re: Gamestop Data Breach - Feel Free to Delete
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:11 am 

Cool, I've been playing vanilla WoW for the last few months. Leveled 2 toons (warlock/druid). Depending on my available time I may pick up overwatch, everyone says it's a lot of fun!

Hmm, I have several WoW tokens that I bought with most of my in game gold two years ago when they came out (I figured the price would skyrocket, which I understand it has). I wonder if I can use those tokens to buy overwatch? :think:

UPDATE:

So I contacted Bliz about redeeming the tokens on my account and they said I would have to activate the account to access the tokens (one was on a high level toon). The support person was great though and gave me a 24 hour activation so I could download the client and make the redemptions. Turns out the price of the tokens now are over 100K! :shock:

Anyway, I can redeem the tokens and I also am taking advantage of the 24 hours by creating a draenai shaman and using my old boost token to get her to level 90 immediately. Should be a fun few hours playing shaman to see how I like it.

I also put a few things on the AH to see if I could earn enough for another token or two... :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:47 pm 

Go ahead and add me for Overwatch Jinxter#11338...that is for the PC version of course...
I currently play ME:A, Civ VI, Overwatch, BF1, PUBG...don't get to play too often, but i am usually playing something every night

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:25 pm 

I've been thinking about picking up Pubg. You still playing Jinxter?

https://www.playbattlegrounds.com/main.pu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:09 pm 

Yes, I still play some PUBG every now and again...my main game is Rainbow Six Siege, but always willing to play other shooters (if I have them)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]