It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:32 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: PAX Prime 2013
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:56 pm 

After skipping out on this last year, both Blythe and I, (plus a co-worker of mine is also going with us), have decided to get going on this Con again will be attending this year. We were only able to get tickets for Friday but we plan to have a blast. Many pics will be taken again and posted here first. If anyone from these forums are going and want to meet up and maybe do a bit of lunch, let us know.

I know I will be hitting the BF4 area, hopefully Titanfall will be there and I plan on hitting the DC MOBA: Infinite Crisis.

Post subject: Re: PAX Prime 2013
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:27 am 

OK...got back home at ~2200 after a full day at PAX Prime 2013. DID play the DC Universe MOBA: Infinite Crisis and had a blast. I have never really played MOBA games other than 2 LoL matches, 1 Dota2 match, 1 Smite match and 1 previous Infinite Crisis match. I pretty much suck at these games. However, at PAX we had one of the Devs coaching each team and they had a couple of e-sports casters calling the match. While we were waiting to play, he was asking if we were familiar with this game. The five of use (3 LoL league (?) players, myself and a former play-tester employee who helped balance the Jokers in the game. The dev then started asking us questions about how familiar we were with the characters and after realizing my knowledge FAR outstripped his (I AM a HUGE Comic Book Geek and was older than he was and I have been reading DC and Marvel comics since 1974 and I have a habit of remembering what I read), he stated he would couch me on how to play. Glad he did, unlike the players online, he was willing to help me out, show me how the game worked and after I hit Level 6 he let me do as I wanted. I think I did alright...played as a Wonder Woman who is an Enforcer (Tank) and I kept buying health/health regen abilities. Our team won, and I finished with 4 kills, 3 deaths and 20 assists. VERY FUN game. Anyhow, here are some pics.

Pics posted here:
http://imgur.com/a/tGyTM#0

or here
https://www.facebook.com/Tom.Jinxter.Jenkins/media_set?set=a.10152001394995312.1073741835.627255311&type=3

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]