It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 8:06 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Sgt. 1st Class Leroy Arthur Petry US ARMY Ranger MOH
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:29 pm 

Sgt 1st Leroy Arthur Petry will be the 2nd living recipient of the Medal of Honor...
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2011/05/ap-leroy-arthur-petry-medal-of-honor-053111/

This man is awesome!

There is a hilarious write-up for this man here: http://www.thesniper.us/?p=8797
Quote:
Okay gentlemen, here’s what I want you to do: drop trau, look down between your thighs, and note what you call “your balls”. Now realize that your sack is pretty much just a pair of slightly engorged labia compared to this guy’s baby batter bag. Seriously. Most guys in America won’t even dive into a cold swimming pool for fear of shrinkage whereas SFC Petry jumps into an ice bath and still has enough of his pendulous junk hanging down to use as floaties… for a hippo. If Arnold Shwarzenegger had SFC Petry’s testosterone toting teabag he not only would have knocked up the maid, he would have knocked up his secretarial staff, the press pool, and the groundskeepers… and half of those were dudes. And yeah, the dudes would be pregnant too. That’s how manly SFC Petry is. Chuck Norris looks at this guy and thinks “um, no fuckin’ way I’m pissing him off”. That’s the caliber we’re talking about here.

Some guys will give you the shirt off your back. SFC Petry will give you the hand off his arm. Seriously. Read on…

Post subject: Re: Sgt. 1st Class Leroy Arthur Petry US ARMY Ranger MOH
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:07 pm 

I think people feel war is like a video game. They don't see the fighting like this that happens every day there. His quick thinking and action saved his life and the lives of his fellow soldiers.

Post subject: Re: Sgt. 1st Class Leroy Arthur Petry US ARMY Ranger MOH
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:45 pm 
Renegade Heroes
Renegade Heroes

Quote:
The grenade detonated as Petry released it to throw it back at the enemy. His right hand was catastrophically amputated.

Petry remained calm and even placed a tourniquet on his own arm and reported his injury over the radio.

What an ice-cold mofo. While I can hate that we send americans abroad to die, I am in awe of how capable and courageous those poor souls really are.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]