Switch to full style
hardware, software, tech support, its all here
Post a reply

The first one is finally here! :-)

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Can't wait for the other one to come in! :50cal: :50cal: One for each eye. :roll:

Re: The first one is finally here! :-)

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:00 pm

:shock:
NICE!!!

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:18 pm

I thought you were not especially fond of Nvidia products Jinxter, but yes, this is about as nice as it gets. MSI GTX680 Lightning. These friggin' things are A L W A Y S sold out.
I'm finally putting my rig back together. Same old Kandalf WCS case. I updated to an Antec High Current Pro HCP-1200 1200 Watt SLI 80 PLUS GOLD Modular Power Supply 'cause you never know when you're gonna get the unbearable urge to go Sli with 2 GTX680 Lightnings. Like Al Fire always says, future proofing is the way to go. :mrgreen: I'm going with an ASUS Crosshair V Formula/Thunderbolt motherboard and an AMD FX-8150 FX 8-Core Black Edition Processor.
I was getting tired of sharing Killer Chicks computer. I'm kicking her to the other side of the room. I'm keeping the 46" monitor. :twisted: I found her a tiny 40" LED on sale at Fry's.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:47 pm

I only prefer the ATI/AMD graphics cards, especially the Eyefinity feature I plan on taking advantage of next year...other than that the NVIDIAs game quite well.
Post a reply