Switch to full style
hardware, software, tech support, its all here
Post a reply

my very first smartphone

Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:51 pm

yep, on advice of my friends and relatives i finally tossed the non texting flip phone and changed into something "more comfortable"...i'm like a dinosaur that's suddenly hatched into the 21st century, to find himself in possession of (and bewildered by) a phone that can provide nearly everything a person needs except food and sex...and I wouldnt be surprised if someone is already working on an app for that...this sucker is amazing

what I am finding annoying is my constant stream of emails, and i'm also preparing to uninstall Words with Friends...its just too much fun for any one man to handle

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Re: my very first smartphone

Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:24 pm

Hey just saw your invite for words...and I had nothing but the L and vowels...yay

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Jinxter wrote:Hey just saw your invite for words...and I had nothing but the L and vowels...yay

I'm already getting tired of it. I'd prefer a game that rewards a person for long words, or prevents 'letter shopping' where you can just enter letters anywhere you want to see if you hit an obscure word like 'aa'. I'll play the game out though.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:16 am

:P
Post a reply