Switch to full style
discussion of all other computer gaming
Post a reply

Path of exile

Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:34 pm

Hey now everyone, it has been a long time. It appears the only active topic anymore is the political subject. Does anyone play any games anymore? I just started playing Path of Exile, and wondered if anyone else had played it, it is a free game, and it is somewhat like Diablo, but really requires a lot of planning to get your skills and gear right, very intensive. If anyone plays the game, maybe we could party up. I miss the old days in guild wars. We had some fun.

Re: Path of exile

Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:18 pm

I have played a little, however, I am still addicted to the shooter genre. I currently play Fortnite, R6S, PUBG, with a little bit of Destiny 2 thrown in now and again. I would LOVE a squad up with some RH Renegades and attack Fortnite with gusto...I believe a few of us together again could tear it up.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:23 am

Fortnite here as well (got a solo and sqaud win yesterday...woohooo!) MOATIS on Fornite if anyone wants to squad up.

Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:25 am

Nice to hear from you SloMo ! I sure hope you are doing well !

I haven't played much in the way of games lately. I will jump on the PS4 and do some Battlefront 1 or 2 now and again.

My son lives on Fortnite and the other does Minecraft mainly.

FUBAR

Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:13 pm

Nice to hear from some of the GW group! I also have not been playing any games lately, but I do have an Xbox One that I am trying to find something to pique my interest...
Post a reply