Switch to full style
discussion of all other computer gaming
Post a reply

Dirty Bomb and Fortnight

Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:31 am

That's what I'm playing these days.

Dirty Bomb is struggling - they've been in beta for 3 years...wtf. They are doing a 1.0 release this year (so they say) but it's actually a really fun game. FPS, objective oriented, loads of different classes and load outs. I love it but the low player population makes it a struggle sometimes.

Fortnight I mostly play because my son (now 12) plays it. It's quick and fun, I can make top 10 all the time, top 5 with some regularity but I've yet to win one! (play for about 3 weeks now)

Re: Dirty Bomb and Fortnight

Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:21 pm

I've been considering playing Fortnight. I'm assuming you're on PC — do you run into hackers/exploiters much? I've switched to playing FPS games mostly on console due to the large number of cheaters on PC.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:42 am

I don't think there's a lot of hacking - I am so-so at the game (yes PC though we have it on Xbox). I encourage you to give it a try - free game and loads of fun.

Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:55 am

Play Fortnite nearly everyday/night with my youngest (12 as well)...look for jinxter69 and thezenbugames...most here can figure out which is me.
I have only won once in the 20 v 20 v 20 v 20 v 20 mode but can place top 10, top 6, top 3 every now and again
The building mechanic still frustrates me as I have yet to figure out which set of keys I want to use for this
I am REALLY looking forward to when they have jet packs...then this game becomes a LOT like Tribes and I should be able to tear it up
If you ever need someone to play, look us up
Post a reply