It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:50 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Rainbow 6 Siege
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:08 am 
Condor
Condor

Rainbow 6 Siege is currently having a free for friends weekend or something along those lines.

It is a hard sell at $60, I got it "free" with a new graphics card, so maybe the trial is what you're looking for.

I'm alternating between having maximum fun and total frustration, both stemming from communication being key. Playing with randoms mostly, sometimes you'll get a team that on top of everything, calling out positions, drone scouting, coordinating breaches, and you feel like a king. Other times it will be totally silent except for one guy with an open mic and a headcold.

Netcode could you some work as well but I've not reallyt noticed it as a big issue, if I die I'm usually out of position or they got the total jump on me.

:punch: It also requires Uplay :punch:

But if you're still interested after that last fact

Hop on in if you're looking to try it. Grab one of these
TCWC-9REL-JAT9-983J
QNTF-AAYU-4AHM-9AQJ

Let me know if you want to squad up, the.eggs ingame and on uplay, my availability might be quite low this weekend/monday with work but you never know.

Post subject: Re: Rainbow 6 Siege
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:53 pm 

I bought it and returned it...netcode and the graphics were just bad. I have an older graphics card that still does 80+ frames in BF4 and 60+ frames in the new Battlefront but I was getting only 24+ frames with all graphics set to low in this game. The way it handled my mouse was ridiculous. I use a Razer Taipan and have no issues except for this game. I ended up returning it to Steam. After I build my new rig later next year I MAY pick it up again. I found out that the latest patch they upped the tick rate to 60 so the gameplay might be improved, but I think I will wait.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]