Switch to full style
discussion of all other computer gaming
Post a reply

RH Minecraft Server

Fri May 02, 2014 9:29 am

Hey guys -- I've been playing Minecraft with my son lately and having lots of fun. We tried building our own server with mixed results. Today, with the blessing of the other RH founders, I purchased a rental server and it's up and running as the Renegade Heroes minecraft server.

Right now it's simply a map waiting to be discovered and mined -- no plug ins are addons at all. If you want, log in and make yourself a little home.

RULES (trying to keep it simple)

** NO PROFANITY (started this so my 8 year old would have a safe place on the internet to play

** DON'T TOUCH SOMEONE ELSE'S STUFF (this means supplies, chests, buildings, etc. No destroying, no adding on, no messing with other peoples creations in any way whatsoever)

** Any PVP MUST BE BY MUTUAL CONSENT (want to kill someone, no worries, as long as they are trying to kill you to)

That's it for now, I'll be tweaking and updating the server for the next few months.

renegadeheroes.beastmc.com is the IP

Re: RH Minecraft Server

Mon May 19, 2014 4:31 pm

The profanity filter might be a little tight on this. I said, "three creepers hit my house" and got a warning.

Mon May 19, 2014 5:15 pm

I'll check it out, thanks

Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:56 am

Someone logged in an messed with a bunch of stuff other people had built so I am changing the server over to 'whitelist only' If you'd like your user name added to the white list please PM me or post it here exactly as it appears in game.

Thanks
AC

Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:08 pm

i want in on this new server, whats the ip??

Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:35 am

Bar_A10

Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:24 am

E_Max, Renegade and THiz added to whitelist.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:57 pm

TY

Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Thermedian for white list

Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:53 am

added

Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:07 pm

Question. If I get the game on the mac can I still connect to the server or is it PC only?

Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:30 am

i think so

Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:25 pm

If any of you are interested in a more modded Minecraft experience, I've recently set up a new server with a nice pack of mods. Lots of new blocks, machines, and technologies added. There are also some handy utility mods and graphical mods.

Just install the TechnicLauncher and add this modpack, it will do everything else:

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/aefl ... 6551/about

The server is by whitelist only. Let me know if you'd like to be added, and I'll add you and tell you the server address. There are no formal rules, just don't be a dick, and don't mess with other people's stuff without asking.

Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:25 pm

Earl wrote:There are no formal rules, just don't be a dick, and don't mess with other people's stuff without asking.

aka Don't be a Furious.

Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:01 am

I don't know if this server is still running but I recently got into MineCraft and am interested in having a cool place to play!

Sayfailo for the white list please!

Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:10 am

is that your exact user name? I'm having trouble adding you to the white list.

Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:01 am

Oops, I didn't expect a response so soon--I had to go change the name, it should be good now!

Thanks!

Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:06 am

you are now added (1:05pm eastern)

Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:28 am

it was fun but my son is out of his minecraft phase so I'm going to stop paying for the server. special thanks to Alfire who did some epic building in that little world!

Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:23 pm

any screenshots?
Post a reply