It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:18 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Snowfury Studios
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:28 pm 
Eagle
Eagle

For those into the mobile gaming experience...

SnowFury Studios is going live with a teaser for the mobile game that is being developed and worked on right now. I have known William for years and was privy to the concept, creation and growth of everything that you can see now.

There are two games at the website, snowfurystudios.com , that both have amazing concepts. The first one is Project Snowstorm and is going to be very interactive pet battle game and will NOT involve all the "buy all this extra crap to advance yourself" spam. The second game, Project ClubNEGU, is a game designed for kids with cancer to be able to play. NEGU stands for Never Ever Give Up.

William is a solid, intelligent, compassionate guy who quit his job to develop these games full time. His vision is going to be a game changer for the mobile game players and I finally get to share it with everyone that I want to share it with. It's in the early stages of development and is going to be worth the hype.

Facebook link: SnowFuryStudios
Youtube teaser: Teaser

Post subject: Re: Snowfury Studios
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:18 pm 
Eagle
Eagle

Have you seen that SnowFury Studios has started popping up in news articles lately? I've seen one over at the National Post and at joystiq.

Their page over at Kickstarter started today! Check out the link for Project Snowstorm and see all the new goodies. For those who are interested in Kickstarter projects, there is only a month to make a pledge to help reach the first goal. So much eye candy!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]