Switch to full style
Info on World of Warcraft -open to registered forum members
Post a reply

Re: Renegade Heroes is officially out of WoW

Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:38 pm

wow ( no pun intended) I am sorry to hear the horrible news. I'm glad to see the web site is still up and to see you all still keep in touch. so many great nights for me to remember.... oh and HEY THERE!

Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:49 am

HEY NOW!

Glad to hear from you Navar. Yup, we're still here. :)

Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:42 am

I was able to guess my old password and login! I found this now old topic which was exactly what I was looking for. I don't know if anyone looks at these forums anymore.

Anyway, Lisa, myself and Norgg appear to be the only active players still in the wow guild. Orvie hasn't logged in for 5 months. I petitioned Blizzard to undo the lock Orvie put on the guild members. She has everyone ranked below rank 3 so the dethrone process cannot be used to replace her. Blizzard says there is nothing they will do without Orvie.

Anyone know how to contact Orvie IRL? I thought maybe it couldn't hurt to ask for the guild back one last time.

Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:23 pm

Noice..... and so it begins.

Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:26 pm

Does any one know why she hasn't logged in? I know I was able to take control of a guild when I let Blizzard know the GM's account had been banned for gold selling and would never be able to log on again. They just transferred ownership.

Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:57 pm

Saybr wrote:I was able to guess my old password and login! I found this now old topic which was exactly what I was looking for. I don't know if anyone looks at these forums anymore.

Anyway, Lisa, myself and Norgg appear to be the only active players still in the wow guild. Orvie hasn't logged in for 5 months. I petitioned Blizzard to undo the lock Orvie put on the guild members. She has everyone ranked below rank 3 so the dethrone process cannot be used to replace her. Blizzard says there is nothing they will do without Orvie.

Anyone know how to contact Orvie IRL? I thought maybe it couldn't hurt to ask for the guild back one last time.

I think this is her on fb:
https://www.facebook.com/tracy.hamilton.35

Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:15 am

Hey Now! Just curious if you were able to retake RH again on Uldum. I'm considering reactivating my account (it's only been 8 years since the end of Cata when I last played). Lots of content I haven't seen so even bumming around solo isn't terrible for a while, but is anyone else interested in getting the band back together for the new expansion?

Pandemic times... it could be a long winter...

Hope everyone is well!

Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:45 am

Edit:

NVM - my habit of reading oldest to newest has firmly bit me in the a$$.

Hi
Post a reply