Switch to full style
Info on World of Warcraft -open to registered forum members
Post a reply

Normal Raiding - Alts?

Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:36 am

Hi All!

Forgot we even had forums.. I am the quiet druid lurking around the game tagged nicely by you kids. Old friend of Robin and Trace's. I joined back in MoP but skipped WoD, back in Legion, playing my druid - Couchon.

Coming here to ask - is there any interest (or time, for anyone..) to run a 10 many Emerald Nightmare? I'd like to get my EDM Laser Bear Artifact appearance and it is gated outside of LFR. Was thinking maybe some people also had alts, or non-raiders that wanted to do the same thing..

Couchon is 868 ilvl and I've done as high as Mythic +5 (in Pugs...) so I know I have the gear to do it. I just 10 suckers people who want to go do that. If it sounds like fun to anyone.

I can heal or tank it, feel good either way.

Also - how do I get an invite to Renegade Villains? Running a Horde toon just to see the story from their side...

xoxo

Re: Normal Raiding - Alts?

Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:19 am

Check the ingame calendar to sign up for alt runs. There are always runs happening outside of the core times that are open to guildies with an appropriate item level. I should warn that there is a new raid out now and everyone is going to be focused on spending their spare time in the new content. Emerald Nightmare is so last week :D

Talk to Khrushchev about getting into Renegade Villains. He's the one who created the guild and will be able to send you an invite.

(To avoid waiting a month to get a reply here, be sure to ask people in the guild too that are online).
Post a reply