It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Normal Raiding - Alts?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:36 am 
Robin
Robin

Hi All!

Forgot we even had forums.. I am the quiet druid lurking around the game tagged nicely by you kids. Old friend of Robin and Trace's. I joined back in MoP but skipped WoD, back in Legion, playing my druid - Couchon.

Coming here to ask - is there any interest (or time, for anyone..) to run a 10 many Emerald Nightmare? I'd like to get my EDM Laser Bear Artifact appearance and it is gated outside of LFR. Was thinking maybe some people also had alts, or non-raiders that wanted to do the same thing..

Couchon is 868 ilvl and I've done as high as Mythic +5 (in Pugs...) so I know I have the gear to do it. I just 10 suckers people who want to go do that. If it sounds like fun to anyone.

I can heal or tank it, feel good either way.

Also - how do I get an invite to Renegade Villains? Running a Horde toon just to see the story from their side...

xoxo

Post subject: Re: Normal Raiding - Alts?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:19 am 
Eagle
Eagle

Check the ingame calendar to sign up for alt runs. There are always runs happening outside of the core times that are open to guildies with an appropriate item level. I should warn that there is a new raid out now and everyone is going to be focused on spending their spare time in the new content. Emerald Nightmare is so last week :D

Talk to Khrushchev about getting into Renegade Villains. He's the one who created the guild and will be able to send you an invite.

(To avoid waiting a month to get a reply here, be sure to ask people in the guild too that are online).

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]