Switch to full style
Info on World of Warcraft -open to registered forum members
Post a reply

Re: Vanilla WoW reopening!

Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:28 am

Cool! You can probably get your shadow wolf was it? The one in Ashenvale?

Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:38 am

nooobieee wrote:Cool! You can probably get your shadow wolf was it? The one in Ashenvale?

spectral wolf maybe? I had forgotten about that.

I'll have to learn how to be a hunter all over again. :mrgreen:

Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:00 am

And buy arrows.... :twisted:

Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:45 pm

Undead warlock - Scathain
Tauren shaman - Someshtah
Orc warrior - Morderkuh
Troll hunter - Zakadiya

Hit me up anytime, I'm usually online around 9 pm CST for a few hours, primarily going to be leveling the warlock first.

Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:21 pm

I learned that if you're playing on a MAC and ride a zepplin to Undercity it will kick you off over the Easter Plaguelands. I'm sure other rides are equally exciting... :2fer:

Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:32 pm

OMG, I just realized I need to dust off all my old macros I made before Blizzard nerfed them to uselessness. :shock: 8)

Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:51 pm

Still hoping to see a few of you guys make an appearance. The server has settled down quite a bit. There is still a lot of players leveling up, but its not as crowded as before, and very few stability issues.

Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:33 pm

Is the service back up? I've tried to download it a bunch of times, but their website has been down everytime. I thought they got shut down by Blizzard or something. I even checked their twitter and found a message saying they had no eta on the page coming back up.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:56 am

I'm in the same spot - can't download it. :(

Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:00 pm

I'll try to figure out a way to get the file hosted temporarily specifically for you guys only. Maybe I'll be able to put it on goodle drive and let you guys download it from there, then remove it afterwards.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:36 pm

Uploading the compressed zip file to my google drive. If you want to download it, pm me and ill give you the link. The file is almost 5gb, so will take a couple hours to finish uploading.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:02 pm

I was able to reach their website tonight (although you don't actually download from there). They've been under heavey DDoS attacks according to their twitter.

Here are the instructions:

1 Create an account
2 Validate your email to unlock your account
3 (Optional) Transfer your Nostalrius characters
4 (Optional) Transfer your Elysium characters
5 Download the client:
WoW (English): Torrent | Yandex Disk | Mega Disk | For Mac OS
WoW (Русский): Torrent | Google Disk | Yandex Disk
WoW (中國): Mega Disk | Google Disk | Yandex Disk
WoW (Français): Google Drive | Mega Disk
WoW (Deutsch): Google Drive | Mega Disk
6 Edit the content of the file 'realmlist.wtf' to:
'set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org'
7 Play!

Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:29 pm

I have the download file on my google drive. PM me for the link so you can download it.

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:43 pm

Thanks Tom! Going to start this as soon as I finish dinner.

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:54 pm

Np Wes, anytime!

Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:36 pm

That was a screaming fast download - about 3 minutes for 5GB. I'm working on the rest of the setup right now - I'll repost once I manage to get in and make some characters.

Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:51 pm

I'll make a few bags for you when you get online, just msg me on Scathain.

Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:17 pm

Vinny is visiting from PR, so my time to play limited atm, but I did make a couple of toons - Cerunincos (Tauren Shaman) and Shaidarharan (Undead Rogue).

Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:28 pm

Cool Irm! I'll look for you in game.

Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:07 pm

Tell him to hop on too!

Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:23 pm

Things are settling down on the server, the starter areas while still pretty full don't look like the ridiculous levels of a few weeks ago. I saw AC on for a bit and I should be ready for AV in another week or so (depending on how much time I put in).

Also they plan to release a new server in a week which should help balance out the load. It will be interesting to see how many of the high level players from the current server roll new toons on the new one. I certainly don't have the time for that.

Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:52 pm

Irminsul wrote:Vinny is visiting from PR, so my time to play limited atm, but I did make a couple of toons - Cerunincos (Tauren Shaman) and Shaidarharan (Undead Rogue).

OMG - Hi Vinnie!!!!!

Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:28 pm

Well, I just hit level 51. It's been fun and interesting leveling a horde character and on a PvP server. I wanted to get to 51 so I could starting fighting in Altarac Valley. So I'll be hitting that now and probably leveling a bit slower.

Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:13 pm

Tien wrote:
Irminsul wrote:Vinny is visiting from PR, so my time to play limited atm, but I did make a couple of toons - Cerunincos (Tauren Shaman) and Shaidarharan (Undead Rogue).

OMG - Hi Vinnie!!!!!

Vinny said to say HEY NOW TIEN, and that he's hoping to get on and play a bit once he gets his computer back up and running. No solid ETA on that though.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:11 pm

I still haven't seen you log in yet Wes...you're slacking.
Post a reply