It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:18 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: Downloading
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:27 am 
Renegade Heroes
Renegade Heroes

Just started downloading the Mists of Pandara Beta, anyone else get an invite yet? Also started downloading the Pre-install of Diablo 3.

Post subject: Re: Downloading
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:57 am 
Phoenix
Phoenix

Hi Ect - I got an invite and played a Monk to level 10 last night before logging out. It didn't give the me chance to do feedback the way they have in previous betas - seems like you have to do a 'normal' bug report.

I do like how you don't have to keep running back to town to train between 1-10...

I don't like the trolls and a$$hats that stand on top of the quest giver and quest items (OMG - burning the scroll! turn off player names, hover, patiently watch for wheelie, and pray!)

It slims out player-wise the Further you go. Some cute new quests, though not a lot, just enough to level quickly. It was funny to watch people run up to a quest giver and every single one would ding. Fa-wooOM! Flash of light. NEXT!

Panda skeletons are weird looking.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:29 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I got my invite a few days ago, but haven't logged onto anything in over a week, so I haven't done anything with it.

Tien wrote:
I don't like the trolls and a$$hats that stand on top of the quest giver and quest items (OMG - burning the scroll! turn off player names, hover, patiently watch for wheelie, and pray!)

Tien, look through your bindkey list. there is a place to set a bindkey for "interact with target" or something like that. set that up and then you can just do /tar questgiver name and hit your interact key. that way you don't have to try to get lucky with a right click. I did that at the beginning of cata and it worked wonders.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:54 pm 
Phoenix
Phoenix

Ooo - good advice Ash - thanks!

My toon is on the US server Lost Isles, as kktien (so very original, no?)

See ya in game!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:13 am 
Eagle
Eagle

I transferred Meeknot over to the beta and also started a monk, Mailon. I made it to level 10 and am not impressed with how cutthroat it is against other players to get a named mob down. My son wants to play a monk and that scroll quest (with is the third quest you get in the game) is not going to be any fun for him. I can deal with the bottlenecks in the game, but I'm going to give my input to Bliz once my son has a go at it.

I'm on Lost Isles as well for anyone that wants to add me as a friend. To make it easier, send me a PM to be friends on Battlenet to find me on any of my characters.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:32 pm 

I've been messing around on the beta a bit myself, but it's pretty 'un-fun' so far. WAY too many lowbie pandas to get a good feel for the starting area right now (imo). Have yet to check out any of the high end content, as I'm worried it'll be more of the same.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:04 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tien wrote:
as kktien

you should just start defaulting to kkitten

http://www.thehandsondad.com

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]