It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:52 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: don't bother saving your valor pts
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:59 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Speaking of items, there's some confusion from players over what's going to happen to their valor and their justice points when 4.2 hits. Can you clarify what will happen to people, should they be spending their points furiously or is everything going to be okay?

Greg: All their current valor points will be converted down into justice points. Everyone will start 4.2 with zero valor points, but, all of the current items they can purchase will be converted down to only costing justice points. All of the new items we represent that will be at the Firelands tier level will cost valor points instead.

Post subject: Re: don't bother saving your valor pts
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:18 pm 
Condor
Condor

Any idea if this means we should make sure our current (when the patch hits) VP + JP < 4000 or lose whatever's over that 4K cap?

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:10 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Katja wrote:
Any idea if this means we should make sure our current (when the patch hits) VP + JP < 4000 or lose whatever's over that 4K cap?

all your justice pts will go bye bye, so spend them up. your valor pts convert to justice pts and current valor gear converts to justice gear.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:02 pm 
Renegade Heroes
Renegade Heroes

I would assume it will happen just like when 4.0 came out. Everyone will have 0 valor points and any valor you have when 4.2 hits will add to your current JP count. You are allowed to have more than 4000 points if its from a past patch, you just can't gain anymore. I had 7k JP when they first started it, i had to spend till i was below 4k then i would get more when i killed bosses.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]