It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:59 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: MMO Says 4.1 this week
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:22 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

A big slew of class, interface, guild and content changes are coming in patch 4.1 which lands on servers this week. You might want to familiarize yourself with them now as they will be reality tomorrow :)

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

Among the great changes are that knock backs (ele shamans and resto druids) now interrupt "worshiping" on Cho'gall and some damage reduction on Nefarian.

There's also a very cool guild finder where guilds and players can create a profile for who they are and what they are looking for.

There are also a new series of guild challenges for guild groups to complete together and for which guild XP is gained (we're almost at 25)!

Perhaps best of all, your 'daily' heroic is now a 'weekly valor point from heroic' cap. This means you can do ALL 7 of your allowed 'randoms' in a single day, over two or three days, whatever - no need to log on every single day and do a heroic. Instead you get credit for '7 randoms per week' rather than '1 per day'

http://www.thehandsondad.com

Post subject: Re: MMO Says 4.1 this week
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:13 am 
Renegade Heroes
Renegade Heroes

Yeah, looking forward to some of the changes. Will definitely be nice to get VP for running back-to-back heroics. lol @Blizz for being transparent about bribing tanks to queue. Looks like I'll be spending some more time on my druid (sorry, Ash).

Speaking of druids, will be nice to see a dps increase, but I hope the threat nerf doesn't suck too much.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:47 pm 
Hawk
Hawk

Arcane mages are getting buffed nicely!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:28 pm 
Falcon
Falcon

Anstian wrote:
Arcane mages are getting buffed nicely!

It is actually less of a buff than it appears on paper; the reduction in cast time is making you go oom sooner, so you actually spend more time in the conserve phase. That said, it is still about 10% boost to arcane, which on stand and blast fights was already better dps than fire, just try to find those.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:19 pm 
Hawk
Hawk

Mana wasn't really an issue for me, but that was on trash so can't really judge that to much. I have mage armor on with the glyph for to to give 20% more mana regen on top of it. Plus the arcane bolt don't stack up the same. I have yet to get 3 stacks, which before was 3 ABs.

Dps was definatly higher.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]